WG-AP-EMO (Working Group Adaptive Platform Execution Management & OS Interface)
Working Group Execution Management & OS Interface is responsible for the elements of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related to adaptive application execution.
Their tasks include:
- Application start and stop
- Application health monitoring
- Application integrity management
- Mode management
- Adaptive Platform time synchronization
- The responsibility for providing the specification of OS interface and execution management in the Adaptive Platform
WG-AP-DI (Working Group Adaptive Platform Demonstrator Integration)
- Responsible for delivering the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform Demonstrator (APD) such that specifications can be validated by requirement owners being part of other Working Groups.
- Validation has the objective to approve and improve the quality of the requirements and/or implementation of features provided by Working Groups
- Further the team is responsible for:
- Providing the integration environment
- Tooling to the implementers and supporting implementers for using a Continuous Integration approach
- Collecting and integrating code into APD and running test applications
WG-AP-ST (Working Group Adaptive Platform System Test)
Working Group System Test is responsible for the definition and executions of system tests for the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform.
- set-up an environment for system test
- create and execute system tests in order to validate the requirement specification of AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform
- write system test specification
System Tests shall be based on System Test specifications derived from the requirement specification and shall cover all of the testable RS requirements.
Additionally, WG-AP-ST is responsible for implementing applications used for system test and demonstration of the capabilities of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform
WG-AP-ST strongly interacts with WG-AP-DI, which provides the integrated AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform demonstrator.
WG-AP-PER (Working Group Adaptive Platform Persistency)
Working Group Persistency is responsible for the elements of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related to data storage.
Their tasks include:
- Persistent storage of data
- KeyValueStorage: Single data items, organized by keys
- FileProxy: Entire files, addressed by file names
- Safe and secure storage
WG-AP-CCT (Working Group Adaptive Platform Central Coding Team)
- Adaptive Platform Demonstrator implementation
- Coordination of all Functional Cluster implementations
- Implementation of core functionality of the Demonstrator
- Common code shared between Functional Clusters
- Generator (for ara::com proxy/skeleton, and possibly other use cases)
- SW-Design (Inter-functional cluster interfaces)
- User Guide in AUTOSAR Wiki
- Build system
- Source code repository structure
- Development Guide in AUTOSAR Wiki
- Continuous integration
- Release preparation