Working Group Execution Management & OS Interface is responsible for the elements of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related to adaptive application execution.
Their tasks include:
- Application start and stop
- Application health monitoring
- Application integrity management
- Mode management
- Adaptive Platform time synchronization
- The responsibility for providing the specification of OS interface and execution management in the Adaptive Platform
- Responsible for delivering the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform Demonstrator (APD) such that specifications can be validated by requirement owners being part of other Working Groups.
- Validation has the objective to approve and improve the quality of the requirements and/or implementation of features provided by Working Groups
- Further the team is responsible for:
- Providing the integration environment
- Tooling to the implementers and supporting implementers for using a Continuous Integration approach
- Collecting and integrating code into APD and running test applications
Working Group System Test is responsible for the definition and executions of system tests for the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform.
- set-up an environment for system test
- create and execute system tests in order to validate the requirement specification of AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform
- write system test specification
System Tests shall be based on System Test specifications derived from the requirement specification and shall cover all of the testable RS requirements.
Additionally, WG-AP-ST is responsible for implementing applications used for system test and demonstration of the capabilities of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform
WG-AP-ST strongly interacts with WG-AP-DI, which provides the integrated AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform demonstrator.
Working Group Persistency is responsible for the elements of the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform related to data storage.
Their tasks include:
- Persistent storage of data
- KeyValueStorage: Single data items, organized by keys
- FileProxy: Entire files, addressed by file names
- Safe and secure storage
- Adaptive Platform Demonstrator implementation
- Coordination of all Functional Cluster implementations
- Implementation of core functionality of the Demonstrator
- Common code shared between Functional Clusters
- Generator (for ara::com proxy/skeleton, and possibly other use cases)
- SW-Design (Inter-functional cluster interfaces)
- User Guide in AUTOSAR Wiki
- Build system
- Source code repository structure
- Development Guide in AUTOSAR Wiki
- Continuous integration
- Release preparation
- Analysis of planned features and requirements relating to V2C communications.
- Specification of the required APIs and mechanisms for the Adaptive Platform
- Analysis of existing platform features to identify necessary changes and/or extensions.
- Implementation in the Adaptive Platform Demonstrator of APIs allowing the platform to support wide spread/common cloud services
- Definition and creation of unit and integration tests within the Demonstrator
- Identify and liaise with other industry standards groups and understand their specifications, to ensure the
- The Adaptive Platform can support implementation of such standards
Additionally, it is intended that this Working Group be based in the United States, specifically the "Silicon Valley" area of California but no limitation of membership based on location.