The AUTOSAR development cooperation invites you to the 11th AUTOSAR Open Conference held in Shanghai, China on November 7th, 2018.
A networking reception will take place the day before, on the evening of November 6th, 2018.
AUTOSAR kindly offers all its partners to propose technical presentations for the event.
Please use the attached template (down below) to hand in your proposal for a presentation.
The motto for the 11th AUTOSAR Open Conference is:
“AUTOSAR enables development of smart, safe and secure vehicles”
Your presentation should cover one or more of the following subtopics:
- AUTOSAR for future driving assistance and autonomous systems
- AUTOSAR for V2X communication
- AUTOSAR safety and security
- How to build products with AUTOSAR artifacts like specifications, templates and code
- Interoperability of AUTOSAR Classic and Adaptive Platforms
- Presentation time is 20 minutes plus 5 minutes for discussion
- Presentation should be hold by one presenter only
- Please provide your presentation in English
- Please provide your presentation in MS PowerPoint format (ppt or pptx)
- Please use provided PowerPoint template with AUTOSAR front and your company logo
- Minimum font size of 12pt
- Clear visible graphics, font color and background
- Limit company and product information to a maximum of 1 slide
|Submission of abstract:||April 30th, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance:||June 15th, 2018|
|Submission of final AUTOSAR presentation slides:||September 15th, 2018|
|Submission of final presentationslides:||October 15th, 2018|
We are looking forward to receiving your abstract with a presentation proposal.
In case of further questions do not hesitate to contact the AUTOSAR Communication Team: email@example.com
Please note that the final presentations will be made available for download on the AUTOSAR website after the event for unrestricted distribution. The final presentations shall only contain material that can be distributed in this manner. By submitting your presentation, you attest that you are authorized to grant AUTOSAR permission to post your submission on our website for unrestricted distribution.
(Note: speakers/entities will retain the copyright of the material in their presentations.)