General filter options
On the left side you may
- filter by standards and document types, or
- insert a specific search term.
There is a substructure to each standard and to document types, which enable you to narrow down the results. You can expand the substructure by clicking on “+” and collapse by clicking on “-“.
Filter by standards and document types
You may choose between the following options
- Show all documents of one standard by simply checking one of the following main categories:
- Classic Platform
- Adaptive Platform
- Acceptance Test
- Application Interface
- Show all documents by simply checking the main category Document Types
- Narrow down the results by
- Unchecking the main categories, and
- Checking one of the subcategories of the substructure such as a specific release, functional cluster, and/or document type
You may combine different filter options.
Example: You want to see all requirement specifications of release 4.3:
- Check Release 4.3 under Classic Platform – Release, and
- Check Requirements Specifications (RS) under Document Types.
Please note: if you check one (sub)category, all subcategories below are automatically selected.
You apply the filter by clicking the Search button.
Insert a specific search term
Just enter a specific search term and click the Search button to find all AUTOSAR documents containing this term.
If there are no results, please change either
- Your search term, or
- Your filter settings.